AM Broadcast Transmitter (50KW)
50KW AM BROADCAST TRANSMITTER
FEATURES [AM 50KW Transmitter]
- This transmitter can output consecutive 50KW carrier power and 110% modulation at medium bands from 527KHz – 1,606KHz.
- Oscillator is PLL SYNTHESIZER to be operated by BCD(binary-coded decimal) Switch, so the frequencies can easily be adjusted as 100Hz Steps.
- 28qty of Power amplifier module(One has 2.5KW power capability) have been combined to make 70KW so that it prevents faults with enough power capability (50KW will only be used for real operation). Even though some of module has failure, it will still be operated as reduced power. Faulty module can be replaced while transmitter is operating.
- The modulation type is PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) which guarantees high-quality modulation capability and better sound quality modulation.
- Local operations of transmitter are managed by switches on transmitter’s front panel, and Remote controlling and Monitoring will be done by PC interfacing with RS-232 (or TCP/IP).
- BITE(Built-in Test Equipment) function helps to find faulty position easily when failure happens.
- Each of Power amplifier module has own cooling FAN, so it has good cooling efficiency. Cooling FAN operates while transmitting but it will automatically be OFF if the transmitter is not transmitting for certain times. It saves power and extends FAN’s longevity. Each FAN has a fault detecting sensor.
|1. OUTPUT POWER||50KW|
|2. TYPE OF EMISSION||A3E|
|3. FREQUENCY RANGE||527KHz -1,606KHz at 100Hz steps|
|4. CARRIER SHIFT||Less than 1%|
|5. OSCILLATOR||PLL Synthesizer|
|6. FREQUENCY STABILITY||±2Hz or less|
|7. SPURIOUS||Less than -60dB|
|8. MODULATION||PWM(Pulse Width Modulation)|
|9. MODULATION CAPABILITY||110% positive peak modulation|
|10. INPUT IMPEDANCE||600 ohm Balance|
|11. AUDIO INPUT LEVEL||0 – +12dBm for 100% modulation|
|12. AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONSE||±1.5dB (at 50Hz – 10KHz)|
|13. DISTORTION||Less than 1% (at 50Hz – 7.5KHz)|
|14. SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||Less than -55dB (at 100% modulation)|
|15. OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-10℃ – +50℃|
|16. HUMIDITY||40 – 90%|