HF Transmitter – ALE Version [5KW]
SUPPORTS AUTOMATIC LINK ESTABLISHMENT(ALE) PER MIL-STD-188-141B
MULTI-POWER MODULE COMBINE
HSA-5KS : 500W × 12 Modules
REMOTE CONTROL SERVICE
Serial port (RS-232, 422/485)
FEATURES [5KW Transmitter- ALE Version]
- Our 5KW HF Transmitter Model, HSA- 5KS is designed for general-purpose, high performance and fully Solid-state HF transmitter providing 5KW continuously output power.
- Once Transmit frequencies have been selected, then certain Band which includes selected frequency will be automatically designated among 8Bands on Band Pass Filter within 100ms. Harmonic Filtering and Impedance Matching can be done at Band Pass Filter, so additional Antenna Matching Unit is not required.
- The Transmitter is designed for either Frequency Hopping(Channel Scan) or Automatic Link Establishment(ALE).
- The Transmitter allows presetting of up to 100 spot frequencies in the range from 1.6MHz to 30MHz in 10Hz step.
- Operating mode is USB, LSB, CW, AME and FSK, FAX, Data with external modem.
- The transmitter is designed in compliance with relevant CCIR recommendations, and ITU radio regulations, ensuring high reliability and Easy of operation/maintenance.
- It is equipped with circuit’s elimination hums and noises while compensating distorted waves.
- All functions for remote control operation are built-in. Therefore, if software installed in PC remote control operation is possible by RS-232 or RS-422/485 and TCP/IP interface
|1. FREQUENCY RANGE||1.6 ∼ 30MHz|
|2. FREQUENCY STORE||100 Spot Channels|
|3. RF OUTPUT POWER||5KW P.E.P|
|4. OUTPUT IMPEDANCE||50 ohm, EIA Flange Unbalance|
|5. VSWR||Less than 2:1 at Full power
2:1∼3:1 = Full Power∼1/2 Power
Power will be reduced in proportion to VSWR
|6. TUNING TIME||Within 100ms|
|7. MODES of OPERATION||USB, LSB, CW, AME and FSK, FAX, Data with external modem|
|8. HARMONICS||Less than -60dB|
|9. FREQUENCY STABILITY||Within ±1 X 10-8/day|
|10. HUM and NOISE||Less than -60dB, relative to P.E.P|
|11. AUDIO INPUT SIGNALS||-20dBm to +10dBm, 600ohm balance|
|12. KEYING SPEED||Up to 50 bauds in CW/MCW
Up to 200bauds in FSK
|13. SPURIOUS EMISSION||Less than –60dB, relative to P.E.P|
|14. HARMONICS EMISSION||Less than -60dB, relative to P.E.P|
|15. CARRIER SUPPRESSION||Less than -50dB|
|16. AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONSE||Less than -6dB (350 ~ 2700Hz)|
|17. COOLING TYPE||Forces AIR (FAN Motor)|
|18. MEAN TIME TO REPAIR (MTTR)||Less than 1 hours|
|19. POWER SUPPLY||220V/440V, 50Hz~60Hz 3Phase,
|20. AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||-10℃ to +50℃|
|21. HUMIDITY||less than 95% at 40℃|
|22. DIMENSIONS||1134(W) X 2000(H) X 1150(D)|