MF/HF Radio Transmitter (3KW,5KW)
HSS-3KS : 3000 watt
HSS-5KS : 5000 watt
FULL SOLID-STATE DESIGN
MOS-FET POWER AMPLIFIER
MULTI-POWER MODULE COMBINE
HSS-3KS : 1KW × 4 Modules
HSS-5KS : 1KW × 8 Modules
REMOTE CONTROL SERVICE
Serial port (RS-232, 422/485)
FEATURES [5KW Transmitter]
- Our 5KW HF Transmitter Model, HSS-5KS is designed as a fully Solid-state HF transmitter to output 5KW continuously in the HF frequency band.
- This transmitter outputs up to 8KW by 1KW Power Output Module x 8 modules combination. But it is operated with 5KW for safe operation. If some modules are failed, the output is only partially reduced and is still available.
- The Transmitter allows presetting of up to 100 spot frequencies in the range from 1.6MHz to 29.9999MHz in minimum 10Hz step.
- This transmitter can be used for various uses such as maritime communication, aviation communication and weather broadcasting(voice and facsimile), etc. Available operating mode is J3E, R3E and H2B, J2D with External modem.
- This transmitter includes the components necessary for Hot-standby system building with combining two transmitters and switching device.
- Transmitter operation is available at the control panel of transmitter front panel. Also, for Control & Monitoring, a parallel port and serial port(RS-232, RS-422/485) are pulled out to be available remote operation using remote operation device such as PC, etc. A 600 ohm analogue terminal for audio input connection is pulled out.
- On the front of the transmitter, a progressive wave output system, a reflected wave output system, a final terminal voltmeter, an amperemeter, a transmitter internal thermometer, and an AC input voltmeter are equipped to confirm the output status of the transmitter. A measurement terminal to measure the emission frequency, spurious, and bandwidth are equipped on the front of the transmitter as well.
- This transmitter has an LED lamp to indicate the operation status of each part. A smoke detector and a temperature sensor are installed inside the transmitter, and the condition is transmitted to the remote site. Also, it is designed to shut off the power of the transmitter at a remote place in case of emergency such as fire.
- This transmitter has a Built-in Test(BITE) function that can check the operation status of each part.
|1. OUTPUT||Full Power : 5KW continuity
Medium Power : 2.5KW continuity
(Can be adjustable)
|2. IMPEDENCE||50ohm, 1-5/8” EIA Flange|
|3. MODE OF OPERATION||J3E, R3E and H2B, J2D with External Modem|
|4. FREQUENCY/FREQUENCY TOLERANCE||1.6 ∼ 30MHz in 10Hz Steps|
|5. FREQUENCY STABILITY||Within 10Hz or within ± 1 X 10-8/day|
|6. OCCUPIED FREQUENCY BANDWIDTH||Less than 3kHz|
|7. CHANNEL||100 Spot channels|
|8. TUNING TIME||Less than 3 Seconds with in Preset AUTO|
|9. VSWR||Less than 3:1 at maximum power|
|10. REMOTE CONTROL & MONITOR||Power ON/OFF / Power Select
Channel / Mode Select
Test PTT / Reset / BITE SW
|11. BITE||Checking the main functions such as frequency, operating mode, output level|
|12. MEAN TIME TO REPAIR (MTTR)||Less than 1 hours|
|13. MTBF||More than 9,000hours|
|14. COOLING||Forces AIR(FAN Motor)|
|16. HUMIDITY||Less than 95% at 40℃|
|17. POWER SOURCE||190V to 500V.ac ±10% 3 phase, 50Hz or 60Hz|
|18. POWER REQUIREMENT||Less than 14KVA at full power|
|19. AUDIO FREQUENCY INPUT SIGNAL||20dBm to +10dBm , 600ohm balance|
|20. AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONSE||Less than -6dB (350 to 2700Hz)|
|21. HUM AND NOISE||Less than -50dB, relative to P.E.P at Suppression Carrier SSB Mode|
|22. SPURIOUS EMISSION||Less than -60dB, relative to P.E.P|
|23. UNWANTED FIRING AND HAMONICS||Less than -60dB, relative to P.E.P|
|24. CARRIER SUPPRESSION CAPABILITY||Less than -50dB|
|25. UNWANTED SIDE BAND SUPPRESSION||20dB or more|
|26. INTER MODULATION DISTORTION||Less than -32dB, relative to either of two equal tone for P.E.P (typical)|
|27. DIMENSION||1160(W) X 2000(H) X 900(D)|