MF/HF Radio Transmitter (1KW,2KW)
HSS-1KS : 1000 watt
HSS-2KS : 2000 watt
FULL SOLID-STATE DESIGN
MOS-FET POWER AMPLIFIER
MULTI-POWER MODULE COMBINE
HSS-1KS : 500W × 2 Modules
HSS-2KS : 500W × 4 Modules
REMOTE CONTROL SERVICE
Serial port (RS-232, 422/485)
FEATURES [1KW Transmitter]
- Our 1KW HF Transmitter Model, HSS- 1KS is designed for a general-purpose, high performance and fully Solid-state HF transmitter providing 1KW continuously(1.8KW average power) output power at 24 hours.
- The Transmitter allows presetting of up to 100 spot frequencies in the range from 1.6MHZ to 30MHz
in 10Hz step.
- Operating mode is CW (A1A), SSB(J3E), AME(H3E), FSK(F1B), FAX(F3C), DATA(with External modem).
- The transmitter is designed in compliance with relevant CCIR recommendations, and ITU radio regulations, ensuring high reliability and Easy of operation / maintenance.
- It is equipped with circuit’s elimination hums and noises while compensating distorted waves.
- All functions for remote control operation are built-in. Therefore, if it is installed software in PC remote control operation is possible by RS-232 or RS-422/485 and TCP/IP interface.
- Every unit has individual protection circuits. And it is easy to do maintenance works, as LED shows green for normal condition and red for abnormal condition.
- It has smoke and over-temperature sensors, which make power-off automatically if they sense such environment.
|1. OUTPUT IMPEDANCE||50ohm|
|2. FREQUENCY RANGE||1.6~30MHz|
|3. PRE SET CHANNEL||100CH|
|4. MODES OF OPERATION||CW (A1A), SSB(J3E), AME(H3E), FSK(F1B), FAX(F3C), DATA(with External modem)|
|5. AUDIO INPUT LEVEL||-20dBm to +10dBm (adjustable)|
|6. FREQUENCY STABILITY||within 1 × 10-8/ day|
|7. HARMONICS and SPURIOUS||less than -60dB|
|8. TUNING TIME||less than 100ms|
|9. CARRIER SUPPRESSION||less than -50dB|
|10. AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONCE||less than -6dB (350 to 2700Hz)|
|11. HUM and NOISE||less than-50dB (Suppression Carrier SSB Mode)|
|12. POWER REQUIREMENTS||220V.AC ±10% 1Phase or 190V to 500 V.AC 3Phase 50 or 60Hz|
|13. AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||-10℃ to +50℃|
|14. HUMIDITY||less than 95% at 40℃|
|15. DIMENSIONS||580(W) X 1500(H) X 900(D)|