MF/HF Radio Transmitter (15KW/20KW)
FULL SOLID-STATE DESIGN
MOS-FET POWER AMPLIFIER
MULTI-POWER MODULE COMBINE
HSS-15KS : 2 KW × 10 Modules
HSS-20KS : 2 KW × 14 Modules
REMOTE CONTROL SERVICE
Serial port (RS-232, 422/485)
FEATURES [20KW Transmitter]
- Our 20 KW HF Transmitter Model, HSS- 20KS is designed for a general-purpose, high performance and fully Solid-state HF transmitter providing 20KW continuously output power.
- The Transmitter allows presetting of up to 100 spot frequencies in the range from 2MHz to 30MHz in 10Hz step.
- Operating mode is CW (A1A), SSB(J3E), AME(H3E), FSK(F1B), FAX(F3C), DATA(with External modem).
- The transmitter is designed in compliance with relevant CCIR recommendations, and ITU radio regulations, ensuring high reliability and Easy of operation / maintenance.
- It is equipped with circuit’s elimination hums and noises while compensating distorted waves.
- CPU controls output level to make accurate adjustment and to prevent mechanical parts from wears by smooth turning.
- All functions for remote control operation are built-in. Therefore, if software installed in PC remote control operation is possible by RS-232 or RS-422/485 and TCP/IP interface.
- Every unit has individual protection circuits. And it is easy to do maintenance works, as LED shows
green for normal condition and red for abnormal condition.
- It has smoke and over-temperature sensors, which make power-off automatically if they sense such environment.
- Output efficiency monitoring and protection function are equipped in order to avoid malfunction coming from mistake in control by operator.
|1. OUTPUT IMPEDANCE||50ohm|
|2. FREQUENCY RANGE||2~30MHz|
|3. PRE SET CHANNEL||100CH|
|4. MODES OF OPERATION||CW (A1A), SSB(J3E), AME(H3E), FSK(F1B), FAX(F3C), DATA(with External modem).|
|5. AUDIO INPUT LEVEL||-20dBm to +10dBm (adjustable)|
|6. FREQUENCY STABILITY||within 1 × 10-8/ day|
|7. HARMONICS and SPURIOUS||less than -60dB|
|8. TUNING TIME||less than 3 Seconds|
|9. CARRIER SUPPRESSION||less than -50dB|
|10. AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONCE||less than -6dB (350 to 2700Hz)|
|11. HUM and NOISE||less than-50dB (Suppression Carrier SSB Mode)|
|12. POWER REQUIREMENTS||190V to 500 V.AC 3Phase 50 or 60Hz|
|13. AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||-10℃ to +50℃|
|14. HUMIDITY||less than 95% at 40℃|
|15. DIMENSIONS||1675(W) X 2000(H) X 1100(D)|